Monday, October 8, 2007

Headshot

So here is my most recent headshot. It was taken on my birthday. I felt like a million dollars! :0) For those of you who are taking the time to read the pages of this blog, I cannot even BEGIN to express to you the unbridled joy and anticipation that I have in sharing my heart with you on a regular basis. I believe in the human potential. That's my true industry and calling. And I am on an all out quest to stir within the hearts of men and women an active desire to come out of false comforts of counterfeit security and to actively engage in life. Not the safe existence that is content with dragging through the day...just going through the motions as we wearily trudge from work to home and then from the table to the bed. No, I am talking about that fervent place inside of you that has long been buried but is now stirring anew... I want to be your daily wake-up call so as to rally your spirit to total attention. I am a writer and speaker and so I may get a little bit long-winded, but my prayer and desire is that you would not get lost in the words but that these words would be your vehicle of release! I am confident that what you will find in the pages of this blog will fully penetrate your very core and call forth a man or a woman of power, passion and purpose. Are you up for the ride? Let's go--together! Shall we?

8 comments:

  1. Look at you, hot babe! Lovin' the blog!

    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valenchia...what a wonderful way to let us know you better and your hearts desire. Keep sending your insites and what God is doing in your life.

    Kay McCallum
    New Beginnings
    Lakewood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valenchia...what a wonderful way to let us know you better and your hearts desire. Keep sending your insites and what God is doing in your life.

    Kay McCallum
    New Beginnings
    Lakewood

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous!! Wow! You look younger than when I first met you! =-)) Thank you for including me on your blogs, I am loving it! I'm creating my own, and will soon send out my address! Love ya!

    Melissa Mae
    --one of her interns a long, long time ago at Teen Mania Ministries!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valencia,
    This picture is so beautiful!! The blog is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok- Look at you BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF GOD!! LOVE THAT PICTURE- YOU LOOK GREAAATTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valencia, you look radiant and stunning... wow, what a beautiful creation that God designed! I love you my dear cousin... -Melodee Forbes

    ReplyDelete